Deploy your new contact centre at lightning speed with Amazon Connect
The fastest route to a cloud contact centre.
Amazon Connect has become one of the go-to names in the CCaaS world – with good reason. It can enable your customer service team to provide a scalable, omni-channel customer experience in a fraction of the time and cost associated with more conventional solutions. And it uses the might of Amazon Web Services technology to make effective use of AI and machine learning in the customer experience.
Why choose Connect?
Connect provides an independent, evidence-led approach to contact centre solution-deployment. Our team is widely acknowledged for having some of the most experienced minds in the industry and our methodical approach carefully balances your current needs with future plans – ensuring a smooth transition with minimal disruption.
Our in-depth knowledge of Amazon Connect enables us to specify and customise the optimal configuration for your business from across the vast Amazon feature set, while our support team provides the reassurance and in-depth knowledge you need to keep your operation running smoothly.
Our verdict: Amazon Connect.
When time is of the essence, Amazon Connect is a perfect solution for rapidly deploying a cloud-based contact centre solution. Amazon Connect is suitable for businesses of all sizes, providing a full-feature agent and customer experience.
- Rapid deployment
- Vast scalability
- Built on AWS – Amazon’s secure, rock-solid, global cloud infrastructure
- Easy-to-use interface and management tools
- Sophisticated AI and ML – Improve agent productivity and customer experience across voice and digital channel
- Businesses of all sizes
- Organisations looking to transition their contact centre into the cloud quickly
- Remotely located teams – unite and manage your workforce as a single entity, wherever they’re located
- Tactical applications – Amazon’s flexible approach enables your business to try out new approaches, and set-up dedicated service teams for specific products, services or audiences