Genesys: Your contact centre powerhouse.
Every year, Genesys delivers more than 70 billion customer interactions, across more than 100 countries. So it’s no wonder that Genesys remains the platform-of-choice for some of the world’s highest profile companies.
Through the power of the cloud and AI, Genesys technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, coupled with an exemplary employee experience. Genesys’ Experience as a Service℠ provides true personalisation at scale, enabling organisations like yours to interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty.
Book your demo.
Why choose Connect?
Connect provides an independent, evidence-led approach to contact centre solution deployment. Our team is widely acknowledged for having some of the most experienced minds in the industry, and our methodical approach carefully balances your current needs with future plans – ensuring a smooth transition with minimal disruption.
Having worked alongside Genesys for over 20 years, we have an unmatched understanding of its solutions and processes. This means we can remove uncertainty and accelerate deployment by combining our contact centre, networking and ICT expertise to provide a true end-to-end service. And because we’ve deployed award winning Genesys solutions for customers such as, Severn Trent, you can be sure your project is in safe hands.
Our verdict: Genesys Contact Centre solutions.
Building on over thirty years of experience, and with thousands of successful deployments, Genesys remains a regular fixture in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Contact Centre as a Service and the first choice for some of the world’s most successful brands.
- Customer success sits at the heart of Genesys’ DNA.
- Unlimited scalability
- Built on the world’s best cloud infrastructure
- Out-of-the-box integration with complementary applications like Salesforce and Microsoft Navigator
- Secure and assured – compliant with the highest global security standards
- Capitalise on innovative solutions for AI, speech analytics and advanced WEM
- Professional community – fostering professional development, education and CX advancement
- Organisations with large-scale and complex customer servicing needs
- Remotely located teams – unite and manage your workforce as a single entity, wherever they’re located