How customer empathy delivers in the contact centre.
About the webinar.
Businesses are working very hard to meet the increasing demands of their customers while balancing very real business challenges, such as absence in flux due to the pandemic and supply chains under strain.
Contact centre advisors are under huge pressure to manage customer conversations to deliver a high customer satisfaction rating or NPS score. This means that they need to demonstrate even greater customer empathy at a time when they too might be under personal strain.
During this one hour of interactive debate, our host Martin Hill-Wilson will lead the conversation with our guests Jon Bowen from Paymentshield and Tim North, Head of Contact Centre Go-To-Market at Connect. They will consider the following:
- Vulnerable customers and how to handle them
- Dealing with increased customer emotions
- Will customer empathy deliver customer loyalty?
- What customer empathy over the phone looks like
- Why seamless communication across channels is key during critical times
- Why giving customers a choice in how they communicate with your brand can contribute to increased satisfaction
- Can technology support advisors to enable greater customer empathy?
- Can customer empathy deliver an ROI?
Brian Atkinson from Five9 will share a summary after the debate.